Translate

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pullip Tokidoki Luna

Luna was going for a half way decent price on eBay. It was the cheapest price I saw so I snapped it up. I had no desire to own a Pullip until I saw this Tokidoki Luna. She's gorgeous and I had to have her. I usually prefer Pullip's boyfriend, Taeyang. Taeyang dolls appeal to me more. I don't know why.




Luna is the result of a collaboration between Tokidoki and Pullip. She was released in 2012. Tokidoki is a fashion line that was founded in 2003 by designer Simone Legno. They teamed up with Pullip and created Luna, Luna-Rosa and Hello Kitty Violetta. I like Luna the best. 



This Pullip and the J-doll both have the Pullip type 4 body. I prefer this type because the previous Type 3 body is hideous. I've also read that it is very fragile.



Luna is my first Pullip doll. She comes with a bag, some kind of stuffed toy in a donut, stick on tattoos, a hat and an extra shirt.




As you can see in the photo, she's wearing a studded choker. She has a pair of black shorts under her skirt. So actually, she has two outfits. Both very cute.


Her wig is soft and thick. The quality is excellent. 



She has one of the prettiest faces I've seen on a Pullip.


Her studded leather bracelet kept falling off.


Her bag has a zipper that works.



Luna kept tipping over backwards due to the size of her enormous head. You can easily see the blue in her hair in this photo.


She's extremely pretty and photogenic. Here she is having lunch with Hunter Huntsman. 

I'm so pleased with her. She's just beautiful, her accessories are fun and wonderful, and she has two cute outfits. I don't plan on putting the tattoos on her. 



Robotica 






3 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... she seems a bit young for that studded choker. Otherwise, she IS very pretty for a Pullip doll. Congrats on getting her and at a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fotografia przy stole
    bardzo mi się spodobała!
    panienka ma ciekawe ciuchy!

    ReplyDelete